XQMAX MvG World Champion 2019 Steel Tip Darts - 23gm
- Product Details
Limited Edition Michael van Gerwen World Champion Darts. These darts have been specially designed to commemorate MvG's third World Championship win in 2019. Each set contains a set of Limited Edition MvG darts with his Logo, 2019 & 3 Stars engraved on the barrel. Each set is individually numbered and includes two MvG stickers and a printed signature MvG card.Key Features:
- 90% Tungsten Barrels
- 2ba Shafts
- Barrel only weight - 23gm
- Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 25gm
- Barrel length - 54.10mm
- Barrel diameter - 6.45mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
- Brand - XQMAX
- Series - XQMax Limited Edition
- Model - World Champion 2019
- Player - Michael van Gerwen
- Barrel Material - 90% Tungsten
- Color - Gold, Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight - 23gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 25gm
- Barrel Length - 54.10mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.45mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.