Trinidad Pro Series Lopez Type 4 Steel Tip Darts - 20gm
$125.00 Our Price
$100.00 You Save
$25.00 - 20%
- Product Details
Cuts, outlines and weight were improved from previous model Lopez type3. The large diagonal cuts for left rotation were changed to alternately semicircle cuts, becoming optimal for any grips and any angles. As a result, this barrel reduces missed shots and transmits force more uniformly. Moreover, now this model gains stability due to its 20g weight, 1g heavier than previous type. At the same time, its versatility for gripping allows you to use rear-grip, center-grip, and both left and right rotations.
- 95% Tungsten Barrels
- Condor Integrated Flights and Shafts - 1 Set
- Barrel only weight - 20gm
- Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Barrel length - 39.00mm
- Barrel diameter - 7.80mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
Barrel Weight: 20gm
Dart Weight: 20gm
Full Weight: 22gm
Material: 95% Tungsten
Model: Lopez Type 4
Thread Type: 2ba
Type: Steel Tip Darts
* All darts sold in a set of 3
* Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
* The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
* The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
* Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
* The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter. The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
* The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.