Trinidad Pro Series Carlos Steel Tip Darts - 19gm
$125.00 Our Price
$100.00 You Save
$25.00 - 20%
- Product Details
An elaborate and precisely calculated barrel grip. Yoshinobu Takemoto had only one thing in mind for the conception of this barrel, a well though and carefully calculated firm grip point when holding the dart. Manufactured with a precision wing-cut and a shark-cut as well as, a carefully calculated 0.3 mm gap, provides the perfect grip and confirming your gripping point. The area from the tapered part of the wing cut to the rear part of shark cut creates a straight form which enables the gaps to be more outstanding. Furthermore, having 12 vertical wing-cuts and increasing the “Edges” where your fingertips rest provides for a more quick release just before releasing your dart onto the desired target. It weighs 19 grams. Two different micro-cuts where gripping is a given quality resulting in full control to provide high accuracy. Carlos is the perfect barrel for players who desire a firm grip with a light quick release feeling.
- 90% Tungsten Barrels
- Condor Integrated Flights and Shafts - 1 Set
- Barrel only weight - 19gm
- Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 21gm
- Barrel length - 39.00mm
- Barrel diameter - 7.60mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
Barrel Weight: 19gm
Dart Weight: 19gm
Full Weight: 21gm
Material: 90% Tungsten
Thread Type: 2ba
Type: Steel Tip Darts
* All darts sold in a set of 3
* Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
* The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
* The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
* Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
* The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter. The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
* The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.