Shot Tribal Weapon 5 Steel Tip Darts - Front Weighted 24gm
$115.00 Our Price
$97.75 You Save
$17.25 - 15%
- Product Details
You're a true force to be reckoned with. Inspired by the ancient arts of Pacific and Asian combat, the Tribal Weapon 5 is battle-forged from the finest 90% Tungsten. A striking silhouette holds fast to the solidity that made the original Tribal Weapon a winner. It goes through hell - our intensive 7-stage process - to achieve its precision finish and a slip-free signature pyramid grip that offers limitless potential to defeat your strongest opponent. Armoured with an ultra-durable, sleek black titanium nitride coating, re-machined for strength and beauty, Tribal Weapon 5 works harder for center and front throwers. If you're seeking a competitive edge, you've found your weapon of choice.
Barrel only weight - 24gmFully dressed weight (approximately) - 26gm
- 90% Tungsten Barrels
- Nylon Shafts with Rings
- Match Weight +/- 0.05gm
- Poly Flights
Barrel length - 50.93mm
Barrel diameter - 7.48mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
- Brand - Shot
- Series - Tribal Weapon
- Model - Series 05
- Barrel Material - 90% Tungsten
- Color - Black, Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight - 24gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 26gm
- Barrel Length - 50.93mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.48mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
- 90% Tungsten Barrels