Shot Tribal Weapon 4 Steel Tip Darts - Center Weighted 26gm
$133.80 Our Price
$111.50 You Save
$22.30 - 17%
- Product Details
Always swift, now more deadly. Inspired by the ancient arts of Pacific and Asian combat, the Tribal Weapon 4 is forged from the finest 90% Tungsten which goes through hell - our intensive 7-stage process - to achieve its precision finish and a grip like your father in law. Honed with a wider take on our trusted scallop, a swift and deadly axial shark grip gives you better grip and push release, for consistent throws, especially for the front thrower. It's armored with an ultra-durable, sleek black titanium nitride coating, re-machined for strength and beauty. To conquer your strongest opponents, arm yourself with the Tribal Weapon 4.
Barrel only weight - 26gmFully dressed weight (approximately) - 28gm
- 90% Tungsten Barrels
- Nylon Shafts with Rings
- Match Weight +/- 0.05gm
- Poly Flights
Barrel length - 50.13mm
Barrel diameter - 7.77mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
- 90% Tungsten Barrels
Barrel Weight: 26gm
Dart Weight: 26gm
Full Weight: 28gm
Material: 90% Tungsten
Model: Tribal Weapon
Thread Type: 2ba
Type: Steel Tip Darts
* All darts sold in a set of 3
* Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
* The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
* The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
* Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
* The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter. The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
* The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip boards may pull fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip board and void any manufacture warranty.