Robson Blue Laser Zircon Steel Tip Darts - 22gm
$104.00 Our Price
$65.50 You Save
$38.50 - 37%
- Product Details
Robson Blue Laser Dart Series are 80% tungsten protected by blue titanium plating for durability against corrosion and for reinforcing wear-resistance. Robson Blue Laser Darts are made by modern CNC machining process that integrates precision, detail retention, and grip uniformity into excellent sets of darts. In addition, Robson Blue Laser Darts come with manganese slider points for that smooth transition from point to barrel.
- 80% Tungsten Barrels
- 2ba Shafts
- Barrel only weight - 22gm
- Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 24gm
- Barrel length - 50.00mm
- Barrel diameter - 6.50mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
Barrel Weight: 22gm
Full Weight: 24gm
LG_All Steel Dart Disclaimers: 1
Material: 80% Tungsten
Series: Blue Laser
Thread Type: 2ba
Type: Steel Tip Darts
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.