Red Dragon Peter Wright Euro 11 Blue Element World Cup SE Steel Tip Darts - 24gm
$154. Our Price
$123.20 You Save
$30.80 - 20%
- Product Details
This latest special edition is to celebrate in style Peter and Gary's superb World Cup win in Hamburg. Peter's original Euro-11's were born out of this strive for ultimate perfection, but he wanted something really powerful to mark out just how important this win was for the Scottish Duo. The Euro 11 Blue version are made to the same exacting standards that Peter demands, and he will be looking to put these exact replicas in to action very soon. For those who have followed Peters flamboyant career you will know that he has won more titles and points with these darts than any other on the planet, making them a very special set indeed. The Euro 11 Blue SE's are still over 2 inches long and made at 5.1mm diameter giving the most solid feel that Peter demands, thrown with medium Nitrotech shaft and 100 micron black flight they balance the dart perfectly.
- 85% Tungsten Barrels
- 2ba Shafts
- Barrel only weight - 24gm
- Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 26gm
- Barrel length - 54.60mm
- Barrel diameter - 6.50mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
- Brand - Red Dragon
- Series - Euro 11
- Model - Blue Element
- Player - Peter Wright
- Barrel Material - 85% Tungsten
- Color - Blue, Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight - 24gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 26gm
- Barrel Length - 54.60mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.50mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.