One80 VHD Chameleon Azurite Steel Tip Darts - 22gm
$90.00 Our Price
$75.00 You Save
$15.00 - 17%
- Product Details
The chameleon range features One80's advanced PVD Titanium coating, giving this range a stunning long-lasting metallic rainbow effect. Precision engineering and the use of the highest quality VHD tungsten alloy enables aerodynamic efficiency and perfectly balanced darts to enhance your game.Key Features:
- 90% Tungsten Barrels
- 2ba Shafts
- Barrel only weight - 22gm
- Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 24gm
- Barrel length - 53.50mm
- Barrel diameter - 6.35mm
The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
- Brand - One80
- Series - VHD
- Model - Chameleon-Azurite
- Barrel Material - 90% Tungsten
- Color - Silver, Rainbow
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight - 22gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 24gm
- Barrel Length - 53.50mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.35mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.