Colonial 78004 Steel Tip Darts - Lime Green 22gm
- Product Details
With over 35 years experience in the dart industry, Magic Darts has assembled some popular styles, upgraded the cuts and mixed in their own designs to create the Colonial line. Thus filling the need for a line of darts that offers both quality and affordability. Offered in either complete sets or as barrels only. Engineered with high quality 80% tungsten, the barrels are match-weighted within +/-0.1 gram. These darts are manufactured in New Zealand. Darts come complete with 2ba shafts, flights, and steel tip points.
- Brand - Colonial
- Series - Colonial 80
- Model - 78004
- Barrel Material - 80% Tungsten
- Barrel Shape - Tapered, Scalloped
- Balance Point - Rear Weighted
- Grip Intensity - 3
- Color - Green
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 24gm
- Barrel Length - 58.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.40mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.