Shot Pro Series Rob Heckman Soft Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
This dynamic straight steel tip dart set features two very distinct grip profiles. A smooth nose graduates into a ring grip for a reliable reference point for finger placement and allows for easy extraction of the dart from the dartboard. This area is followed by "Dragon Scale" grip, which allows for very positive control of the dart and ensures a stable release. The rear grip profile of the dart is a variation of the precision detailed Masonry grip, this which delivers a strong push point with zero slip or drag on release.The design elements and placement of these grip profiles put your fingers on the best-balanced position on the dart to allow a smooth trajectory. Finished in black and gold Titanium coating.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 18.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Barrel Length - 48.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.30mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.