Shot Pro Series Daniel Larsson 80 Soft Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
Swedish darts ace Daniel Larsson and Shot Darts collaborated for his new soft tip dart set and addition to the Pro Series Range. Their design team examined Daniel's throw, re-created and prototyped an entirely new set of barrels for him that will deliver pinpoint accuracy and seamless consistency. They added extended grip and other useful reference points that will suit a range of dart playing styles.
This center balanced 80% tungsten dart set has three main grip areas. The ring grip nose provides a standard and reliable reference point. This is followed by a grip section comprised of square grooves with grid-like cuts. The push point sits in the center, and this mid-ring grip moves on to a stylized pyramid axial cut area in the rear section of the dart.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 18gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Barrel Length - 49.96mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.45mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.