Trinidad K-Series Sun Soft Tip Darts - 18.5gm
- Product Details
Trinidad K-Series Sun darts are 90% tungsten and were designed in collaboration with Lourenco Sun. They have a front heavy barrel that grips like a straight barrel but flies like a torpedo. Two thirds of the dart is shaped like a straight barrel with rough shark cuts placed on the main gripping area. When held, the dart will feel like a straight barrel but with the front made significantly wider and the balance point near the front. This barrel combines both the clean releasability of a straight barrel and the controllability of a torpedo barrel. Comes complete with 1 set of Condor integrated flights and shafts and 1 set of soft tip points.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 18.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 20.5gm
- Barrel Length - 50.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.00mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 Condor integrated flights and shafts
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.