Dart World Chrome Jewel Soft Tip Darts - Black 12gm
- Product Details
The mid-priced Chrome Jewel soft tip darts are made of solid brass that has been chrome coated for extra brightness and have a knurled grip with painted rings. The stylish barrels of the Chrome Jewel line are diamond cut to perfection to ensure a comfortable release for the shooter. Darts come complete with 2ba shafts, flights, and 2ba soft tip points.
- Brand - Dart World
- Series - Chrome Jewel
- Barrel Material - Brass
- Barrel Shape - Straight, Scalloped
- Balance Point - Center Balanced
- Grip Intensity - 2
- Color - Gold, Black
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 10gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 12gm
- Barrel Length - 36.51mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.94mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.