The Loyalty point program provides discounts on future orders based on your previous order subtotals. There are no fees to sign up - you just log into your account and make an order.
- If you do not have an account, you must create one to receive Loyalty points. Loyalty points are awarded on subtotal only and become active after an order has been paid in full.
- You receive 5 points for every $1.00 you spend on purchases. The points are awarded on your subtotal value, less any discounts and payments by gift certificates and by previously earned loyalty points.
- Points are not awarded on sales tax, and any shipping costs or fees you may have incurred while processing the order.
- Points can be redeemed once you have accumulated 300 points ($3.00) and your new order has a minimum subtotal of $25.00. The cart will provide a button to redeem the points.
- Unused points will sit in your bank and do not expire. You have the option to use your points or save them.
- Orders smaller than the required minimum subtotal of $25.00 will help build your points, but you cannot redeem your points on these orders.