Unicorn Sigma Super Pro Carbon Steel Tip Darts - 25gm
- Product Details
Why carbon fibre for darts? The UniBoffin explains:
Carbon fibres, when embedded in a suitable"matrix" polymer, produce a composite material of exceptional tensile strength, rigidity, and yet lightness. These properties would seem to make the material ideal for dart shafts, but there is one problem. As the debris from two Formula One cars coming together often shows, it can be prone to brittle fracture.
Unicorn were researching into overcoming this issue as far back as the 1980s, but it is only now that advances in materials and manufacturing techniques have finally enabled Unicorn carbon shafts to be made available to the darting public.
What's more, those same techniques have allowed a carbon fibre screw-in nose cone to be a feature of the latest Sigma dart, ensuring the replaceable point is held firmly in a structure light enough for those highly-tuned Sigma aerodynamic characteristics to be maintained.
Carbon darting is finally here!
Sigma certified use of Carbon Fibre material for compelling strength:weight ratio
Screw in Sigma ZeroD Carbon Nose Cones: 3 x 25mm & 3 x 25m finger grip
Sigma Super Pro 100% Carbon Fibre Shafts
Sigma Super Pro ultra compact delta flights
Sigma Carbon Premium Wallet Dart Case
Barrel length - 41.28mm
Barrel diameter - 7.14mm
The dart you order should match with the Barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt. Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel.
This is the barrel length only and is rounded to the nearest 16th of an inch.
The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some Manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, grafix or any type of paint on the barrel)
All darts sold in a set of 3
- Brand - Unicorn
- Series - Sigma Super Pro
- Model - Carbon
- Barrel Material - Carbon Fiber
- Color - Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 25gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 27gm
- Barrel Length - 41.28mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.14mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.