M3 Heavy Metal Steel Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
M3 Heavy Metal steel tip darts are 90% tungsten and have extremely slim barrels with shark rills. M3 barrels have an external thread for attaching shafts and tips. Instead of screwing the tips or shafts inside the barrels, they are screwed onto the external M3 threads. With 17-25% more mass the volume of the dart is shifted outwards without having a decrease in weight, and the dart is remarkably slimmer. The equally distributed mass results in a more balanced dart. The decreased air resistance results in earlier flight stabilization and improved flight dynamics. The thinner profile allows for tighter groupings and improved scoring. Comes complete with M3 shafts, flights, and steel tip points.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Barrel Length - 53.98mm
- Barrel Diameter - 5.95mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 M3/4ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
- STOP!! Before you purchase this M3 Item make sure it is what you want. This is not 2ba, which is the most common thread type. Only M3 Dart shafts will fit on M3 darts.