Shot Kyle Anderson Desert Boomer Steel Tip Darts - 26gm
- Product Details
Legendary native animals like the Australian Kangaroo represent unbeatable strength, speed and skill. Designed for The Original Kyle Anderson range, this 80% tungsten precision machined, straight dart set draws inspiration from its totem animal and its vast desert habitat. In the rich ochre colors of the outback, this design represents Kyle's trailblazing journey. To be the first, find the courage to last the distance. Leave your tracks so others may follow. Desert Boomer features three distinct grip patterns that have a different feel for each; this flexible dart set can be thrown from the front, mid or back sections. The rounded bullnose flows to an area with V cuts for a no-slip advantage, and the cross patterns provide a multi-directional feel. A classic ring grip completes the midsection of the set, which adds consistency to the throw. The unique, precision machined "Tracks" grip prevents horizontal and vertical slip and provides a useful point of reference.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 26gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 28gm
- Barrel Length - 54.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.90mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.