Shot Longitude 917 4 Series Axial Cut Steel Tip Darts - 23gm
- Product Details
Machined from 90% Tungsten, these slim barrels center balance and are designed for tight grouping with scallops for finger placement and rings for grip. Barrels are match weighed to 0.05gm.. The longitude dart range from Shot of long and sleek dart barrels designed for maximum grouping and an even balance of throw. Arguably the longest barrel range on the market to date with some as slender as only 5.60mm diameter and as long as a whopping 59.00mm the 917 (steel tip) and 918 (soft tip) ranges feature a wide range of balance points and grip levels including some innovative axial milled cuts in the 4 and 5 series for maximum control.
- Brand - Shot
- Series - Longitude 917
- Model - 4 Series
- Barrel Material - 90% Tungsten
- Color - Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 23gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 25gm
- Barrel Length - 55.56mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.35mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.