Target Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Gen 3 Steel Tip Darts - 26gm
- Product Details
The Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Gen 3 from Target Darts have 95% tungsten barrels with a dual coating of Gold Titanium Nitride and the Worlds hardest dart coating - Silica Titanium Nitride. The next Generation in Dart technology has been developed for Phil The Power Taylor - 16 times Champion of the World. Phil needed additional grip on the rear of the barrel and more synergy between the barrel and his thumb and finger. The solution is Silica Titanium Nitride, the hardest dart coating in the world which for the first time is overlaid on the Pixel Grip. Phil's new barrel features a dual coating of Gold Titanium Nitride and the Worlds hardest dart coating - Silica Titanium Nitride, a combination to protect and enhance Targets unique Pixel grip. The Phil Taylor Power-9-Five Generation 3 features the new Silica coated, Titanium Gen 3 Shaft with enhanced grooves at the base of the shaft.
- Brand - Target
- Series - Power 9-Five
- Model - Gen 3
- Player - Phil Taylor
- Barrel Material - 95% Tungsten
- Color - Brown, Gold
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - Steel Fixed
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 26gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 28gm
- Barrel Length - 47.23mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.54mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.