Bottelsen Great White Steel Tip Darts - GW6 Coarse Grip 26gm
- Product Details
Bottelsen Great White steel tip darts are 90% tungsten. The barrels are 9/32" in diameter, center balanced and have a coarse knurled grip with a silver finish. Give these Great White darts a go and take a bite out of the competition. Darts come complete with 2ba shafts, flights, steel tip points, and dart case (Case may vary with stock availability).
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 26gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 28gm
- Barrel Length - 50.88mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.14mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Steel Tip Points
- 1 Dart Case (Varies by manufacturer and stock availability)
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.