Unicorn Ultracore Purist Kim Huybrechts Phase 1 Steel Tip Barrels Only - 17-26gm
- Product Details
Tuning darts for optimal aerodynamics can help scoring, but tuning for optimal ergonomics may be the crucial difference. Configured to play either Steel-tip or Soft-tip and utilizing CTT (Core Transfer Technology) ULTRACORE enables you to successfully change the definition of your darts. With 16 different combinations of weight and balance to suit your particular grip position and throwing technique the search for your perfect dart could end here!
The barrels feature ergonomic grip positions and have an aerodynamic barrel profile. They can be converted from steel tip to soft tip. Sold as barrels only and come with 12 - 2gm 97% Tungsten inserts, 12 - 0.25gm Polymer inserts, Checkout finger grip soft tips, and Sigma ZeroD nose cones. Ultracore Darts Weigh 17gm - 26gm.
Takes 2ba shafts (Flights and shafts are not included)
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 17gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - Adjustable
- Barrel Length - 50.90mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.50mm
- 3 Barrels
- Sold as barrels only - flights and shafts are not included
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Barrels with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your barrels.