Unicorn Purist Contender Keegan Brown Gold Steel Tip Barrels Only - 22gm
- Product Details
Unicorn Purist Contender Keegan Brown Gold darts feature 90% Tungsten gold colored barrels. Each set is guaranteed weight certified within 0.1gm and engraved with the Unicorn hallmark. Unicorn's Contenders are all professionals establishing their careers in darts, snapping at the heels of the established players. They know no fear and the world titles are theirs for the taking. These are the darts they trust for their journey.Unicorn's Contenders are all professionals establishing their careers in darts, snapping at the heels of the established players. They know no fear and the world titles are theirs for the taking. These are the darts they trust for their journey.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 24gm
- Barrel Length - 50.80mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.35mm
- 3 Barrels
- Sold as barrels only - flights and shafts are not included
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Barrels with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your barrels.