Red Dragon Peter Wright Euro 11 Element Gold PC Soft Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
Red Dragon Peter Wright Euro 11 Element Gold PC darts are the longest and thinnest dart they have ever constructed for Peter and feature a Titanium Nitride Gold colored coating.
Peter "Snakebite" Wright has set the darting world on fire with his latest switch to Euro 11 Element Gold PC 20! The response to seeing Peter playing in the Players Championships (PC20) was breath-taking, with video footage and subsequent engagement well over 100,000 in the first hours. Peter has stuck to his guiding principle in looking for darts perfection in every change he has made for him. No other modern day professional puts more time and effort into their game and has an understanding of exactly what they want their darts to do. Peter's latest Euro-11's were born out darts most curious mind, as Peter wanted a slightly different feel to the Euro 11 Elements in what he described as softer. A word of note for those that group darts really well, it will start to wear as you'd expect with the hardest materials known to man banging into each other - but worthy battle scars! Euro 11 Gold PC 20 are 2 inches long, made at 5.1mm diameter and fitted with Crossfire carbon fibre shafts and we fully expect to see him rocking with these new darts in the PDC Matchplay next week. Peter said "I've been messing about with a few sets of gold colored darts at home as they look superb in the dartboard, and feel just so subtly different and it was an older set of Merv King Titanium Nitride darts that made me think to try my Euro 11 Elements with the same gold finish - and wow did they not disappoint! I've still got a bit to go learning how they handle under all conditions but winning with them so early in PC 20 has given me huge confidence so let’s see what the next few weeks brings" Peter said "The moment I picked up these Euro-11's I knew they would fly exactly as I've been looking for. They are 2 inches long and made at 5.1mm diameter giving me the most solid feel I've had in my darts for a while. I've added the Intermediate Crossfire carbon shaft and 100 micron black flight as the they balance the dart perfectly. The grip level sits in the perfect place for my hand, and they feel like I can place them anywhere on the board ". As you'd understand we can’t say there won't be a version 12 anytime soon, but any dart player can see that these are a stunning set of darts will inspire you to the best you can be. Color may vary.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 18gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Barrel Length - 50.86mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.57mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.