Shot Viking Drakkar Soft Tip Darts - Back Weighted 18gm
- Product Details
Between 700 and 1100 AD, Viking raiders from Scandinavia ruled the seas, fought like warriors, and made vanquished peoples shake in their boots and soil their leather breeches. The Vikings range by Shot Darts lets you relive their epic saga. Every match is an adventure demanding skill and strength. This back weighted dart, forged in 90% tungsten is your warship. At the bow, a stealthy tapered nose for excellent grouping and balance, with the bronze-age might of the Siege' interlocking 4/5 grip in the hold, followed by the rear axial cut shark fin at its stern. Drakkar is a precision milled compact barrel for those who demand a rear balance dart. To last the journey, it's treated with a unique, super-durable hi-tech particle coating, and finished in the deep blue of open waters. Take the helm and sail to glory.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 16.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 18gm
- Barrel Length - 40.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.00mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.