Target Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Gen 4 Japan Edition Soft Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
The Phil Taylor Power 9Five Generation 4 from Target Darts are 95% tungsten. The next Generation in Dart technology has been developed for Phil The Power Taylor - 16 times Champion of the World. Target has been working closely with Phil Taylor to perfect this next generation dart. Phil sought an improved, subtle grip on the rear of the barrel to alter the feel and comfort in his dart. Target have delivered this by hand sandblasting the rear section of the barrel only, using extremely fine particles to create a distinct matt texture. The whole barrel is then overlaid by an ultra-hard black titanium nitride coating to provide a long lasting barrel protection. This provides a contrast in look and feel between the precision sandblasted section and the rest of the barrel and shaft. Target have made a major upgrade to Phil's point, now including a Titanium Coated Black Diamond Pro point to minimize board fall-outs. The Diamond Pro also provides a grip area for players who rest a finger on the point during their throw. The Phil Taylor Power-9Five Generation 4 features a new Black Titanium coated Titanium Shaft with enhanced grooves at the base of the shaft for added grip.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Barrel Length - 41.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.90mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.