Trinidad Pro Series Devon Soft Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
Trinidad Devon darts have thin straight barrels with orthodox shark cuts. PDC Player Devon "The African Warrior" Petersen, after trying various complex cuts, finally picked the orthodox shark cuts. The shark cuts are placed where Devon's index finger and thumb makes contact with the barrel. By not making the cuts too wide or narrow, this minimized the aggressive nature of the shark cut to allow for a smooth release of the dart. Just in front of the center point, vertical cuts were added to the double ring cuts. This assists in the placement of the index finger. For those that grip near the front of the barrel, this area can also be used as the main gripping area. At the front of the barrel, thin shark cuts and micro cuts were placed to help stabilize the grip. It is the birth of a barrel that was designed to compete at the world's highest level.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Barrel Length - 50.80mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.20mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.