Trinidad Pro Series Gomez Type 11 Soft Tip Darts - 22gm
- Product Details
Trinidad Pro Series Gomez Type 11 darts are 95% tungsten. With the 11th version of this series, they arrived at the ultimate simple straight barrel. The main gripping area consists of only 3 ring cuts, allowing the player to firmly grip the barrel.
The rear of the barrel is tapered, providing support during throw. There are 4 ring cuts for the index finger and 3 ring cuts for the middle finger. The drilling of the thread is similar to the Gomez10. By minimizing the threads at the front and maximizing the drilling at the back of the barrel, the center of balance was brought to the front as much as possible. For the steel version, tungsten density was lowered to 80% to allow for the similar center of balance.
By trying this barrel, one will surely understand why Yuki Yamada made the 11th version of his signature barrel so simple.
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 22gm
- Barrel Length - 52.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.60mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.