Trinidad Pro Series Chavez Type 2 Soft Tip Darts - 20gm
- Product Details
Trinidad Pro Series Chavez 2 darts are a long time barrel in the making that has finally come to fruition for pro darts player Shunsuke Sagara. The rear of these 90% tungsten barrels feature a steady progression of firm grips. Compared to Type 1, the length has increased by 4mm and the weight by 0.5gm. Professional darts player Sagara uses a tight 2 finger rear grip with the index finger positioned near the center. The center features finely detailed grooves with minute millimeter increase in diameter for a slight comfortable bulge in thickness and an intuitive focal point. The front end of the barrel also features vertical cuts to accompany different players and also to prevent slippage. Fans of Sagara and users of Chavez Type 1 will notice the minimal changes and will instinctively feel a pleasant difference.
- Brand - Trinidad, Condor
- Series - Pro Series
- Model - Chavez
- Player - Shunsuke Sagara
- Barrel Material - 80% Tungsten
- Color - Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 18.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 20gm
- Barrel Length - 46.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.60mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.