Harrows Saru King 2 80% Soft Tip Darts - 19gm
- Product Details
Takehiro Suzuki has played a major part in the design and development of his 2018 signature dart - Saru King 2. Featuring Electus cut and an inverted, hexagonal front profile, Saru King 2 focuses on exceptional grip and control. Red metallic coating, combined with color co-ordinated flights and shafts complete this visually stunning dart.
- Brand - Harrows
- Series - Saru King
- Model - V2 80%
- Player - Takehiro Suzuki
- Barrel Material - 80% Tungsten
- Barrel Shape - Torpedo
- Balance Point - Front Loaded
- Grip Intensity - 2
- Color - Silver
- Shaft Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Thread Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Barrel Only Weight (approximately) - 19gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 21.4gm
- Barrel Length - 42.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.60mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel). Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings. Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured online.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.