Bred to survive in the desert, the Bandit Duro is built to take a beating. Premium African conditioned self-healing sisal bristles are packed to optimal depth and 6% denser, for a firmer, tougher playing surface. This makes the Duro a worthy match for a harder throwing style, and for players using conversion points or new generation points with maximum grip factor. Each bristle is infused with quality inks for a low glare, color-fast surface with great visibility. Bandit boards are easy to install, with Shot’s own innovative one-component bracket system in heavy-duty nylon. This also makes it stronger and more stable than conventional steel dartboard mounting brackets. Its unique interlocking design and smooth plastic composite edging mean it’s easy to rotate, for even target wear. The Bandit full size 18" x 1.5" dartboard meets World Dart Federation specs, so you’re always up for the competition. Use the chart included, to help calculate your finishes. The Bandit Duro comes complete with a bonus measuring tape, a new stabilizing system, and a darts handbook.
- Self-healing African conditioned sisal for the ultimate durability. Hard packed for a heavier throw, or for use with new generation steel tip points. Best suited for dry climate conditions.
- Superfine, staple-free razor-bladed wires mean consistently higher scores.
- It’s stress-free to hang and rotate the wall bracket or the number ring without removing the dartboard.
- Stabilizing, noise reducing backing system. Pre-fixed bracket puck. Black outer ring for improved visual experience.
- Full size 18" x 1 1/2" dartboard meets World Dart Federation specifications.
Note: Color is true to photos.