- If you do not have an account, you must create one to receive Loyalty points. Loyalty points are awarded on subtotal only and only after an order has been paid in full.
- You receive 3 points for every $1.00 you spend on purchases. The points are awarded on your subtotal value, less any discounts and payments by gift certificates and by previously earned loyalty points.
- Points are not awarded on sales tax, and any shipping costs or fees you may have incurred while processing the order.
- Once you have accumulated 300 points ($3.00) and your next purchase is a minimum subtotal of $25.00, you will be able to redeem your points.
- Each order with a minimum subtotal of $25.00 or more will provide you the option to use your points (if you have first accumulated the required 300 base points).
- Unused points will sit in your bank and do not expire. You have the option to use your points or save them.
- Orders smaller than the required minimum subtotal of $25.00 will help build your points, but you cannot redeem your points on these orders.
The Loyalty point program provides discounts on future orders bassed on the order amounts of past orders. There are no fees to sign up-you just make an order while you are logged into your account.